Talmod replied

295 weeks ago

Third Watch In Hindi Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The exploits of a group of men and women who serve the City of New York as police officers, firemen, and paramedics in the fictional 55th Precinct.
Watching THIRD WATCH is like reading a good book I just can't put down. I'm not one to "get hooked" on programs, like soaps, but THIRD WATCH got me good! I only wish I'd seen the original airings. I don't want to miss a single episode of this action packed series. The viewer is drawn in to the actors' characters causes and effects. The lives of the characters are deeply affected by their jobs as fire fighters, police person, or paramedics. The cast are excellent actors and perfect choices for their characters. It's difficult to pick a favorite character as all the interactions and relationships are just perfect. I can't say enough good about this drama, except it's terrible it was canceled after the 6th season. However, give everyone involved with the program credit for putting an ending to the series. Knowing the ending doesn't made a difference with wanting to watch the previous episodes.
I guess the people who don't watch the usual soap operas and talk shows watch this to make them feel better about themselves. While before mentioned get off on moral issues, this one deals with criminals, with the actual law, let's get back to this one a bit later… Here there seem to be no innocent victims. Just the iron fist of justice. I guess the appeal here is we have no classy lawyers to justify their actions. Get the scumbag, arrest and question him, possibly with some of the usual police methods. And most of them seem pretty justified. Maybe until some lawyer gets the case and makes the closing speech…something like: well this guy did all this and that, but do his actions justify all the police brutality? NO! This guy was a victim. And therefore you should not find him as guilty. Well the thing here is: we don't see any of this things. All in all this pretty much sums up what's the deal with these soap police series. Here we have some non plus ultra representatives of the law catching bad guys (some of them have gone over the edge, but hey! what the hell, they are dealing with some disturbed individuals!) putting them behind bars and making look themselves as the contributing individuals to society. Maybe my strongest argument would be: What if we would put the cases from Third Watch into the hand of some lawyers from the Practice. Maybe even what if we would put the cops themselves into the hands of some fancy lawyers. Maybe I got a little off the way, if you are still keeping up… here is the real message of this show: The people who take care of the bad guys are the greatest heroes of them all, it doesn't matter if they are just fighting against the consequences of the regime that is the cause of all these things. On the side note, the whole acting, directing. sometimes it just makes me laugh. But that is the least of the problems of this charade.

Thanks so much.<br/><br/>Second season can now be bought at Wal-Mart for a price of $14 (Canadian) Bootlegs copies, taped from tv in low resolution VHS quality.
a5c7b9f00b
Conker: Live and Reloaded full movie in hindi 720pthe Louisiana Hayride hindi dubbed free downloadDivision Street full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pElysium download moviesAssassin's Creed: Embers hd mp4 downloadCharlie's Angels download moviesOstrichLand hd mp4 downloadOldboy full movie hd 720p free downloadSkyline movie in hindi free downloadJustice League Action in tamil pdf download
Please log in to post a reply.